Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mic Testing 1..2..3

Finally!!!
I made up my mind to write a blog.To get out of a way of life, that might soon be consumed by slow decay.
Everytime I listened to Dave Gilmour from Pink Floyd singing,
"Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way!
Kicking around, on a piece of ground in your hometown
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way!"
I just wonder if my life's been going on like this for the last few years.Is it a life less than ordinary?Am I being successful to be in a state of mere existence?Ten years down the line, I just hope I wont end up humming like Dave Gilmour,
"...and then one day you find that ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run....You missed the starting gun!!"

After much procrastination I decided that now its time to swim against the tide of mundane daily life.So now its time to move on.Time to think.To take small steps to make a big difference eventually.
Here I go, with a clear mandate to keep my posts free of endless paragraphs of pedestrian prose.I guess it shall be punctuated with a few lines from my favourite rockstars' timeless compilations...And needless to say,some real good one liners that people who know me, who get to hear from me so often.

Sometimes you might just think that
"I'm a Dreamer!But I'm not the only one!"


No comments:

Post a Comment